All pictures on this blog are the property of Steph Becker.
PLEASE DO NOT COPY without permission. THANKS!
Isaiah 2008
"Speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves; ensure justice for those being crushed. Yes, speak up for the poor and helpless, and see that they get justice." Proverbs 31:8-9
Isaiah 2009
"Learn to do good. Seek justice. Help the oppressed. Hear the orphan's plea. Defend the widow." Isaiah 1:17
I have been married to Darrell, my high school sweetheart, for 19 years. We have five great kiddos...all boys...ages 19, 16, 13, 8, and 5. I feel very blessed to have always been a stay at home mom. We live on a farm in North Dakota which is the perfect place to raise all these boys. There is never a dull moment around here and when there is God always finds a way to "stir things up"...not always "the easy" but always "the good".
Some would gather
money along the path
of life. Some would
gather roses, and rest
from worldly strife.
But I would gather
children from among
the thorns of sin. I
would seek a golden
curl, and a freckled,
toothless grin. For
money cannot enter
in that land of endless
day, and roses that
are gathered soon will
wilt along the way.
But oh, the laughing
children, as I cross the
sunset sea, and the
gates swing wide to
heaven, I can take
them in with me!
~Author Unknown~
No comments:
Post a Comment