Wednesday, November 25, 2009

When Noah came home from school today I told him I had a surprise on Reece's Rainbow (RR). I went to the "My Family Found Me" page and had him read the title. Then I s..l..o..w..l..y scrolled down as he was looking at the kids and he said "Isaiah better not be on here". We got to the bottom (where I knew Isaiah was) and he saw his picture and he immediately broke out into the saddest, most heart breaking cry saying "NO NO NO...somebody took him". I had to grab him to settle him down and I looked into his eyes and asked, "Noah...guess who took him?.......WE DID!" His heart breaking cry then turned into the most heart warming cry of pure JOY. It....was....PRICELESS! If I'd have only known how his reaction would have been I would have waited until the whole family and a video camera were present. He was so sure Isaiah was going to be ours that I thought he would have just given a BIG ol' YES!!!! Later he told me that Dad must have gotten that "wink" from God. A week earlier when Noah, once again, asked Dad if we can get Isaiah, he told him he needed to talk to God a little more and get a "wink".

1 comment:

  1. Isaiah is a little cutie! What a precious heart your Noah has! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete