Monday night Darrell and I finished up the RR application and our adoption agency application. We will be working with God's Children Adoption Agency Inc. through Fergus Falls, MN. They work with families in MN and ND. The application packets went out in the mail Tuesday, Dec. 1st.
Sunday night when Josh returned back "home" to Bismarck I received a text which said..."So, are we not suppose to tell anyone about the adoption?" I replied..."NO telling, why?" He said..."Cuz I think we should tell." I replied..."Why, and who do you want to tell?" He said..."I don't know...anyone. We have to tell sometime anyway." I replied..."My friends and our family need to know first." He said..."O." This is the boy, who 8 years ago, when I first mentioned the idea of adoption, said "NO WAY! If we are going to have more kids we are going to have our own." Amazing how a few years of spiritual growth can change ones mind and heart. Since leaving for college this fall Josh has become more attached to Joey than he ever was before...AND vice versa. We didn't see much of Josh with him being so busy between school and farm work. Joey is always so excited to see biggest brother come home.
The day nothing changed
9 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment