We are flying out of Bismarck at 8:00am Saturday morning. We are to arrive in Kiev, Ukraine at 9:10am Sunday morning...1:10am USA central time. I'm so exhausted right now from the long busy week of getting ready...mentally and physically...that I'm hoping I will be able to sleep most of the 9 hour flight out of New York.
Thanks to all who called or emailed your well wishes and offered prayers for a safe journey. You are all so appreciated. This is a scary but exciting time...doing something I never thought I could possibly do. But I have no doubt that God led us and put us on this journey and that He will send His protection over all of us.
God willing...there will soon be one less orphan in the world.
Someone asked me the other day if I'm "in labor". I guess this is as close to real labor as possible...if not worse...a possible 5 day labor.
Soon to be a family of 8.
The day nothing changed
9 years ago






YAY! I hope your flight is going well. I didn't fall asleep for a long time after you guys left today...too many thoughts and prayers running through my mind! I'm at work now and the boys are good. Talked to Austin and to Josh. Can't wait to hear from you. :)
ReplyDeletepraying for you! we are so excited another child will be coming home. cant wait to see pics of him on the farm with his brothers and parents. thank you for answering the calling of Isaiah 1:17.
ReplyDelete